Enerit customers are world-wide: North America, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Automotive, Food Processing, Paper, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Energy Services, Facilities Management, Banks, Airports, Universities, Hospitals.
Enerit customers are committed to the ISO 50001 approach:
- Sometimes they certify to the standard
- Sometimes they use Enerit to follow good practice energy management.
Our customers use Enerit software to:
- Adopt ISO 50001 practices for the first time and maintain ISO 50001 for the long-term
- Upgrade from home-built ISO 50001 systems, like spreadsheets and word documents, to maximize time and energy efficiency.
- Integrate ISO 50001 with existing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 or as a stand-alone system.
- Integrate energy monitoring systems to generate more meaningful energy reports for management.
- Move legacy ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 systems on to the leading edge multi-standard Enerit platform.
Read the following article entitled “Where Can I Go to see an ISO 50001 implementation in my industry sector?” which featured in Energy Manager Today.
“ADNOC adopted Enerit ISO 50001 software as the corporate EnMS Information Management System (EnMS-IMS) for consolidation, analysis, monitoring and reporting energy and EnMS performance data and activities for ADNOC Group companies.”ADNOC Corporate EnMS-IMS