Enerit focusses on delivery of ISO 50001 software
Enerit seek partners worldwide in the energy and certification sectors who have complimentary activities
Why? – The market opportunity is enormous. Over the next 10 years, over 200,000 organizations will be ISO 50001 certified.
We seek partners who are:
- Certification Bodies
- Energy Management Consultants
- Energy Monitoring System Implementers
- ISO 50001 & SEP Training Organizations
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Consultants
- Environmental Management Consultants
- Facility Management Organizations or ESCOs
- Public Bodies promoting energy efficiency and ISO 50001 & SEP
There are different types of Enerit partnerships:
Informal: In this case, there is no formal agreement – the two organizations come together to carry out a mutually beneficial activity, e.g. a webinar or joint conference paper.
Introducer: This is a simple arrangement. An Introducer Partner introduces Enerit and a potential customer to each other. If Enerit makes a sale to the customer, then the partner receives an introduction fee.
Implementer: Implementer Partners generate consulting revenue by implementing energy management systems using Enerit software. Their team members are trained and certified by Enerit. Implementer Partners may also be Introducer or Reseller Partners.
Reseller: Reseller Partners generate revenue by selling Enerit software and receiving a commission. Their team members are trained and certified by Enerit. A Reseller Partner may also be an Implementer Partner or may partner with Implementer Partners on different projects.
Advanced Strategic Partner: Advanced Strategic Partnerships may involve joint development of products and services, including the white-labelling of Enerit software to be sold under the partner’s brand. Fees & royalties depend on the unique circumstances.
Partners who use Enerit ISO 50001 software:
- have faster and more cost effective ISO 50001 implementations
- have more certainty that the implementation will be a success because of the software structure
- bring unique software to your customers and gain competitive advantage
- transform customer retention – you move from a ‘project based’ relationship with your customer to a long-term one, due to better collaboration on the cloud
- offer outsourced energy management services via remote access
- have new integration possibilities with other software – e.g. monitoring software
To read testimonials from our partners please visit our Partner Testimonial page.
Learn more – If you are interested in exploring a partnership with Enerit, please fill out our Partnership Enquiry form here.
...it pulls all aspects of the standard into ONE manageable package and greatly simplifies the process., Energy Lead, Global Pharmaceutical Company