Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro
Complete coverage of ISO 50001 way of working: Energy Savings + Management System
Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro:
- Combines all the energy saving benefits enjoyed by users of Enerit Systematic Energy Manager software with a robust management system to deliver a powerful end to end systematic energy management solution
- Provides complete coverage of the ISO 50001 for organizations who are seeking certification or for those who are pursuing the level of energy saving generated by best practice energy management.
- Enables the user to implement an ISO 50001 style energy management system across one or multiple sites without the requirement for an existing internal management system.
- Integrates with existing monitoring and targeting software
Upgrade to Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro to Gain the Following Exclusive Add-Ons
- Audit management – both energy and management system audits – with triggering of action through workflow
- Corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) with workflow through to completion
- Document management with workflow for sign-off and issue
- Record legal requirements, energy policy, implementation guidelines, operational guidelines, employee energy training records and internal & external communication
Plus Users Enjoy All the Benefits of Enerit Systematic Energy Manager
- One “Go-To” location for all information related to your organization’s energy management, accessible anytime on any PC, laptop or tablet
- Instantly visualize organization wide energy performance on Enerit’s intuitive dashboard for one or multiple sites
- Have a top-down view using powerful interactive graphics to show energy flow from energy sources to significant energy uses (SEU’s) within a plant or building via a Sankey interface.
- Add improvement opportunities and visually see the energy and cost saving impact on the organization
- Create a dynamic and shareable action plan (with workflow) complete with energy objectives and targets
- Assign actions and target dates to energy team members ensuring no action points are lost
- Capture inputs and outputs of energy team and management review meetings ensuring each action is assigned an owner through workflow
- Record performance indicator data and present engaging EnPI report charts
Benefits for Energy Consultants
Energy Consultants utilize Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro in a variety to ways
- Provide a 3rd Party Energy Management Service
Act as a 3rd party Energy Manager for one or multiple clients managing individual sites remotely using Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro.
- Set Up a New Energy Management System for your Clients
Create a new energy management system within a single or multi-site organization with Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro. Once the system is in place, hand over system management to the in-house energy team.
- Assist Clients Seeking ISO 50001 or SEP Certification
Work with clients as they implement ISO 50001 or SEP certification for one or multiple locations by inputting data into Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro ensuring all necessary actions are taken.
- Maintain Long-term Customer Relations
For Facility Management and Energy Service companies, maintain long-term customer relations by using Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro’s cloud based system to efficiently manage with less on-site meetings, phone calls and travel.
Single User – €99 EUR / £89 GBP / $129 USD per license per month*
5 User Bundle – €299 EUR / £269 GBP / $389 USD per month*
- Minimum 12 month contract.
- Seamless upgrade from Enerit Energy Flow Assessor or Enerit Systematic Energy Manager (If applicable.)
- Free download of your data at end of contract.
- *Pricing valid for new customers or existing customers who are seeking to expand existing systems
Payment can be made by credit card (Paypal) or by invoicing – Click Here to arrange payment
If you prefer an onsite installation, click here to find out more about our On-Premises installation.
...it pulls all aspects of the standard into ONE manageable package and greatly simplifies the process., Energy Lead, Global Pharmaceutical Company