Enerit Systematic Energy Manager
The ISO 50001 way of working focused on Energy Savings
Enerit Systematic Energy Manager:
- Is based on the ISO 50001 “way of working” which is proven to deliver optimal energy saving results within one or multiple sites.
- Enables you to implement best energy management practices whether or not your organization is seeking certification.
- Focuses on the energy saving aspects of ISO 50001 – energy review, energy uses (SEUs), objectives and targets, improvement opportunities, energy plans and action management
- Can be added to your existing environmental (or EHS) management system to become the specialist energy part of your integrated management system
- Integrates with your existing monitoring and targeting software
Benefits for Energy Managers
- One “go-to” location for all information related to your organization’s energy management – accessible anytime on any PC, laptop or tablet
- Instantly visualize organization wide energy performance on Enerit’s intuitive dashboard for one or multiple sites
- Have a top-down view using powerful interactive graphics to show energy flow from energy sources to significant energy uses (SEU’s) within a plant or building via a Sankey interface.
- Add improvement opportunities and visually see the energy and cost saving impact on the organization
- Create a dynamic and shareable action plan complete with energy objectives and targets
- Assign and track actions and target dates to energy team members ensuring no action points are lost
- Capture inputs and outputs of energy team and management review meetings ensuring each action is assigned an owner
- Record performance indicator data and present engaging EnPI report charts
- Includes all the benefits and functions of Enerit Energy Flow Assessor
- Integrates with existing internal management system (e.g. ISO 14001 or ISO 9001) facilitating the addition of ISO 50001 in one integrated system
- If an internal management system is not in place, simply upgrade to Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro which comes with a complete built-in management system
Benefits for Energy Consultants
Energy Consultants can utilize Enerit Systematic Energy Manager in a variety to ways
- Provide a 3rd Party Energy Management Service
Act as a 3rd party Energy Manager for one or multiple clients managing individual sites remotely using Enerit Systematic Energy Manager.
- Set Up a New Energy Management System for your Clients
Create a new energy management system within a single or multi-site organization with Enerit Systematic Energy Manager. Once the system is in place, hand over system management to the in-house energy team.
- Assist Clients Seeking ISO 50001 or SEP Certification
Work with clients as they implement ISO 50001 or SEP certification for one or multiple locations by inputting data into Enerit Systematic Energy Manager and ensuring all necessary actions are taken.
- Maintain Long-term Customer Relations
For Facility Management and Energy Service companies, maintain long-term customer relations by using Enerit Systematic Energy Manager’s cloud based system to efficiently manage with less on-site meetings, phone calls and travel.
Single User – €79EUR / £73 GBP / $99 USD per license per month*
5 User Bundle – €239 EUR / £219 GBP / $299USD per month*
Over 5 Users? – Click Here to Contact Us Requesting a Personalized Quotation
- Minumum 12 month contract.
- Seamless upgrade from Enerit Energy Assessor (if applicable.)
- Free download of your data at end of contract
- Customers who upgrade to Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro will be credited for any unused part of their Enerit Systematic Energy Manager term contract.
- *Pricing valid for new customers or existing customers who are seeking to expand existing systems
Payment can be made by credit card (Paypal) or by invoicing – Click Here to arrange payment
“ADNOC adopted Enerit ISO 50001 software as the corporate EnMS Information Management System (EnMS-IMS) for consolidation, analysis, monitoring and reporting energy and EnMS performance data and activities for ADNOC Group companies.”ADNOC Corporate EnMS-IMS