What is different about Enerit software?
- Unlike energy monitoring and energy data reporting systems, Enerit software deals with all the opportunities, plans, actions, communication and documents needed for ISO 50001 in a workflow-based solution
Who is Enerit software for?
- Large energy using organizations who adopt the ISO 50001 or SEP “way of working”
- Users in industry (e.g. automotive, paper, healthcare, plastics, food & drink)
- Public/private sector buildings (such as airports, universities, hospitals & banks)
- World-wide customers: North America; Europe; Asia; Middle-East and Africa
- Energy Managers and Facility Managers
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Quality Managers
- Organizations who want to certify to ISO 50001 & SEP
- Organizations who don’t need certification but want to follow best practices
- Organizations who want to go beyond energy monitoring
- Organizations who want to upgrade from home-built ISO systems
Enerit ISO 50001 Software helps you:
- Add ISO 50001 to your existing ISO 9001/14001 systems, minimizing administration
- Save staff time during the certification process & maintaining it in the long-term
- Increase energy savings through excellent organization and teamwork
- Take the risk out of the ISO 50001 certification process
- Upgrade from spreadsheets to real workflow, maximizing time and energy efficiency
- Integrate energy monitoring systems to generate meaningful management reports
What does Enerit software do?
Enerit software has capability of supporting you on all aspects of ISO 50001. As well as all the management system capability that you would expect (Document Management, Audit & Non-Conformance Management, Meetings & Management Review), our unique energy management functionality supports:
- Energy review process visualized through integrated Sankey energy flow diagrams
- Identifying baselines and EnPIs
- Capturing & prioritizing improvement opportunities for easy decision-making
- Automated assignment of actions with target dates & reminders to energy team members
- Management reports including energy and action status dashboard
You have 2 options in Enerit software:
- Use Enerit Systematic Energy Manager together with your existing management systems for ISO 9001 & 14001. You continue to maximize the usage of your current ISO systems and simply “bolt on” the extra Enerit functionality
- Use Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro to have a complete stand-alone ISO 50001 system, including all the document management, audit management and corrective action functionality that you need. You can also use this Enerit software version to manage your ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems in one single application.
The detailed functions of each of these options are listed below.
How do I get up and running with Enerit software?
- Read our case studies, contact us and get a demo from an Enerit engineer (click here to request a demo).
- We can put together a software deployment support package that suits your budget and your needs (click here for details)
- We normally host your software as Software As a Service (SaaS) or we can help you host it yourself in-house (click here for details.)
Normally, you subscribe to use the Enerit software but if you prefer to make a capital purchase, we will discuss options with you.
|Feature Comparison||Enerit Systematic Energy Manager||Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro
|Visit Product Page||Enerit Systematic Energy Manager||Enerit ISO 50001 Manager Pro|
|Sankey energy flow visualization||Yes||Yes
|Undertake energy review and capture baseline||Yes||Yes|
|Add and prioritize improvement opportunities||Yes||Yes|
|Presents potential energy savings in energy & monetary values||Yes||Yes|
|Helps form the business case for systematic energy management||Yes||Yes|
|Optional integration with existing monitoring systems to compute EnPIs||Yes||Yes|
|Actions, target dates and reminders to energy team members via email||Yes||Yes|
|Set energy objectives and targets & create dynamic action plan with workflow||Yes||Yes|
|Facilitates action tracking utilizing workflow functionality||Yes||Yes|
|Integrate EnPI charts with management reports||Yes||Yes|
|Dashborad Reports for measurement and analysis of your "Way of Working"||Yes||Yes|
|Schedule and record energy team & management review meetings||Yes||Yes|
|QEHS Integration with your existing EHS or Quality management systems||Yes||Yes|
|Audits: Manage EnMS audits||No||Yes
|Legal: Record legal requirements and energy policy||No||Yes
|Corrective Actions: Manage corrective and preventative actions||No||Yes
|Document management, control and workflow||No||Yes
|Record implementation and operation guidelines||No||Yes
|Training: Record employee energy training records||No||Yes