Founded in 2004, Enerit is the first and only company in the world to develop software which provides complete coverage of ISO 50001.
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is complementary to energy monitoring software
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is used by companies who simply want to save energy and also by those who wish to certify in a fast and risk-free way.
- Enerit software is delivered worldwide to large energy users.
- Enerit has partners worldwide who act as introducers, implementers or resellers .
- Enerit ISO 50001 software is used widely in industry (e.g. automotive, paper, healthcare, plastics, food & drink) and in public and private sector buildings (such as airports, universities, hospitals & banks).
- 2004 – Enerit founded
- 2008 – Enerit IS 393 (fore-runner of ISO 50001) software first installations
- 2010 – Enerit EN 16001 software first installations
- 2011 – ISO 50001 introduced worldwide (largely based on EN 16001)
- 2011 – Enerit ISO 50001 software for launched on same day as the standard
- 2011 – Three world firsts for Enerit:
- Enerit ISO 50001 software launched
- world’s first Pfizer ISO 50001 plant
- world’s first university with ISO 50001 (UCC)
- 2012 -Enerit expands into continental Europe; Middle East; and Asia
- 2012 – Superior Energy Performance (SEP) – US National launch
- 2012 – Enerit lands first SEP customers in USA.
- 2013 – HARBEC (an Enerit customer) gains SEP platinum status, moves to No. 3 in SEP rankings and has 16.5% energy savings.
- 2014 – Enerit launches multi-standard software to cover ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 as well as ISO 50001, all in one integrated package.
....help to ensure excellent energy management practice throughout an organization. The software brings transparency, for example, senior managers can view their company's energy management system by securely logging into the software., eNMS